TODAY

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Three Weeks...

Three weeks from today, we will be performing in New York City... whoa! We're putting the final touches on rehearsals and trying to complete all our fundraising so that we can enjoy a great weekend at Project Dance that should be pretty awesome. This convention was started as a gift back to the city after 9/11, and we'll be one of the many dances going on all day long on 2 stages in Times Square for the people of New York. We should get to take some cool classes while we're there as well. Two more Saturdays...

6 Comments:

  • At 5:54 PM , Blogger Candy said...

    How awesome is that??? I can't wait to hear all about it!! What a fun life you're living! I miss you. and love you.

     
  • At 4:34 AM , Blogger Allison said...

    HEY! Have a BLAST! Sounds like so much fun!

    As for Kadesh this summer, I think Matt and I have decided that we will do K4. Sooo pumped! Love ya girl!

     
  • At 1:46 PM , Blogger Daughter of the King said...

    Wish I could be there to see you.

    "Dance, dance, dance, dance in God's honor!"

    Maybe we could work on a Bandwagon number with the little brother; you know the one I'm talking about. Christmas concert with the 3 siblings here we come...

     
  • At 5:28 PM , Blogger Kat said...

    JB,
    Youre so right about that play dough for my casserole club..haha. Thanks for your encouragement and comments on my blog...miss you friend, and am so sad we won't spend another summer together.

     
  • At 5:10 AM , Blogger Leslie Hutchins said...

    Sounds like so much fun!!! Good luck, even though I know you won't need it!

    ~Leslie

     
  • At 12:53 AM , Blogger Candy said...

    woohooo! Can't wait to hear all about it! Sorry I missed you Sunday, boy was I bummed...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home