TODAY

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Lighting the World

If the world is a stage (Shakespeare I believe), we spent all day lighting it. From 10am to 10pm (with meal breaks) we hung and focused lights for our upcoming show. Honestly, it's fascinating to me. Each light is placed and spaced and plugged in for a specific purpose so that it can light specific places and/or coordinate with other lights to produce some great effect. Let me tell you, there is a lot of power flowing through that place to connect all those lights. And the crazy part is, we're not even done yet. There's colors and focusing and creating left to be done. I'm learning all kinds of cool things at dance school. I'm also learning what it is to be a light...

5 Comments:

  • At 6:09 PM , Blogger Kat said...

    JB,
    Thanks for the comment and I have full faith that you are a light at that dance school. I miss our 2nd hair days...wish we could go back there forever! Love you.

     
  • At 2:16 AM , Blogger Candy said...

    The cool thing is that God has placed you and spaced you and plugged you in right where you are for a specific purpose, JB, so HE can light up the world around you. You are a light and there is a lot of power flowing through you. Oh, and the crazy part is - He's not done yet! Imagine the colors and focusing and creating He has left to do! Makes me think of the word "wonder".

     
  • At 12:18 PM , Blogger Daughter of the King said...

    Glow and give the glory all to God. Wow, Farley McFirefly changed our lives. Keep glowing. Love you

     
  • At 3:50 PM , Blogger Allison said...

    That is what you are Jackie Beth...A BRIGHT LIGHT!

     
  • At 4:17 AM , Blogger Chelsie Sargent said...

    I love this post, I am once again reminded of how important it is to be a light for our Lord! Keep going strong.

    Love Ya-
    Chels

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home