TODAY

Friday, January 27, 2006

Some Things Never Change

Today I was waiting in line at the computer lab at school, and it was getting pretty close to my turn from what I could tell by the crowd. The gentleman behind the counter called, "Tracy," and I caught myself as I was standing up getting ready to say, "Actually, it's Jackie Beth." That would have been slightly on the embarrassing side. I guess I will continue to answer to my mother's name for most of the rest of my life, but she is the coolest so I don't mind too much.

7 Comments:

  • At 7:52 AM , Blogger ewall said...

    don't worry, i'm cool...don't worry, i'm cool...that's what you could've said if you'd have stood up and said, "actually, it's jackie beth." that would've made it even better!

    love you j to the b--

     
  • At 1:34 PM , Blogger FeedingYourMind said...

    HA! You crack me up!

     
  • At 8:26 AM , Blogger Beverly said...

    I am Polly Hilbert's daughter!

     
  • At 9:42 AM , Blogger FeedingYourMind said...

    I made cheese toast last night with my dinner and I thought of you!

    AND I didn't catch anything on fire! ;)

     
  • At 10:51 AM , Blogger Katey said...

    I do that too! I'll hear someone around me ask for Cindy and I'm thinking- "actually I'm her daughter!" Wierd how when you do that for 22 years, it sticks with you. Miss you so much and I'm so sad I won't be seeing you in two weeks!

     
  • At 2:42 AM , Blogger Daughter of the King said...

    I second what Emily said. And Mom is cool! Let's hear it for Tracy.

     
  • At 11:05 AM , Blogger Candy said...

    woohoo for Tracy!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home