TODAY

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Sad Day...

Sometimes it's the little things in life that can make the biggest difference. Perhaps a small gift less than $10 can go further than you ever imagined.

Today, I realize what an incredible gift I've been given. At the risk of sounding a little cheezy, bear with me here. When I graduated high school, my friend Candy gave me a laundry basket full of goodies. That basket included a box of dryer sheets...



This box of dryer sheets, my friend, has lasted me through the last nearly seven years of laundry. (I wrote my name on it so that it would stay with me through the moves... Also, keep in mind that due to the high volume of dance gear being laundered I only dry about every other load of laundry...) Tonight I will use the very last laundry sheet from this box and thus end an era. A very special THANK YOU to Candy for helping me stay static free with an outdoor fresh scent.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:21 PM , Blogger Sarah P said...

    WOW. Did you cheat and use your mom's dyer a few times in there? Impressive!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home