TODAY

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

The WIndy City...

North Texas is experiencing some crazy, turn-your-umbrella-inside-out, serious winds today. While walking to the library, I laughed outloud because I was seriously walking like this: /. I should have had my V-8.

It also reminded me of being a kid- when someone told me to be careful because I was so little so that I didn't blow away in the wind. I didn't realize it was a joke, so on windy days like today, I would stomp my way to class with fists clutched tightly to my jacket in hopes that the wind would not carry me away.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:11 AM , Blogger Candy said...

    I loved seeing you too and I'm so excited to spend some time with you next week!!! Fun and Games! Food and Frolic! Family.

     
  • At 5:24 PM , Blogger Jackie Beth said...

    Yes, frolic goes in the category of holiday musts. :)

     
  • At 4:41 PM , Blogger Daughter of the King said...

    remember how Tincy Gorman would tell Anna and me to put rocks in our pockets so we wouldn't blow away in the wind.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home