TODAY

Monday, August 29, 2005

A Great First Day

Today was the 18th first day of school that my very good friend Melody and I have shared... interestingly, all 18 of those years attending the same schools. My cheeks hurt from laughing and sharing memories with her the past couple of days... and also from smiling in my new classes.

I am really looking forward to the classes I'll take this semester... trying some new things and trying to improve in general. I love dancing. I think I'll dance for a long time...

5 Comments:

  • At 6:02 AM , Blogger Chelsie Sargent said...

    Jackie Beth!!! I am so happy for you and glad you are there doing something you love- dancing!! But we do miss you here in the camp world! So is it anything like Center Stage:)!? Let me know!

    Blessings on this new adventure-
    Chelsie

     
  • At 1:39 AM , Blogger Candy said...

    JB - I love that you're getting to do what you love most! I only wish you could do it here. Sounds like you're having a blast and for that I am very grateful! Enjoy, friend! Sending blessings your way.

     
  • At 2:10 AM , Blogger RPorche said...

    I'm so excited about this new opportunity for you! Thanks for keeping us posted! Remember you're in my prayers.

     
  • At 6:08 AM , Blogger ewall said...

    J to the B! I love that you love to dance and that God has blessed you with the gifts to do it and this opportunity as well! and i love that you would always try to get me to come to dance class with you:)--maybe someday, no promises though. :) love you friend, looking forward to hearing your voice again soon

     
  • At 11:31 AM , Blogger Jennifer said...

    Where are you dancing at? I want details! And I'm so glad you started posting for real! :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home