TODAY

Monday, August 22, 2005

This Week's Highlight

Couldn't be prouder or more excited for my little friend Max... well, he's not so little any more.

One of the greatest joys in my life has been to be a big sister (both for real and for pretend). My little sister is growing up to be a beautiful woman of God with an incredibly compassionate heart, and my pretend little brother who's really not related to me but we claim him all the time anyway has decided to be baptized this Wednesday night. What a blessing to spend the week with Max and a group of campers in New Mexico this summer, and it's so cool to see God at work in his life. Maxie, I'm so proud of you and thank the Lord for you all the time.

Well, I find myself in that beautiful place in life known as "transition." It's not such a bad place to be, but sometimes I get a little impatient with myself ... I have a dance audition this Thursday, and if I get into the program I start Monday. So, here we go.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:53 AM , Blogger lhall said...

    i sooo meant to call you yesterday...i will try to today! miss you..love you!

     
  • At 10:39 AM , Blogger Katey said...

    I feel like I know and love Max as well because of all the Max stories over the years. Yeah for his baptism! You are such a great Big Sister JB! Miss you!

     
  • At 6:09 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    JB! Amanda Peterson checking in--Emily sent me to you, and now I'm sending you to my blog. There's a message waiting for you there!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home